SaigonFlat is the owner and publisher of website: saigonflat.com. we’ve compiled these “Terms and Conditions” to let you know about your legal rights and obligations when accessing saigonflat.com website
By using the website saigonflat.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
Terms of service
Saigonflat.com is an online technology platform that connects people who are looking for accommodations with landlords through saigonflat.com website. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these “Terms of Services”. If you do not accept following Terms of service, please stop using and accessing this website.
Restrictions on use of websites
In accessing or using our platform you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our platform or any content on our website;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- use or index any content or data on our platform for purposes of:
- constructing or populating a searchable database of properties,
- building a database of property information; or
- competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use our platform or any content from our platform in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose which it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- act in violation of any Term of Use or other condition posed by us or any applicable law;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our platform or any content on our website, except as expressly authorised by us; or
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
The subject matter on and accessible from our platform and publications is copyright. The Company grants visitors to the site permission to download copyright material only for private and non-commercial purposes. For reproduction or use of saigonflat.com’s copyright material beyond such use, written permission must be obtained directly from the Company or the relevant copyright owner. If given, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part.
The Site, Application and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that saigonflat.com is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by saigonflat.com of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com or through hotline 0902.905.907. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of SaigonFlat and you hereby irrevocably assign to SaigonFlat and agree to irrevocably assign to SaigonFlat all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At SaigonFlat’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as SaigonFlat may reasonably request to assist SaigonFlat to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.